The Smith Meter Guardsman Series Turbine Meter is a bladed, rotor-type meter which utilizes an upstream, cantilevered stator to support the tungsten carbide, bearing-mounted rotor. It is intended for a wide range of petroleum, petrochemical, and chemical custody transfer measurement applications, such as small product pipelines ranging from Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) to light fuel oils.
- Bidirectional flow allows the meter to accurately register flow in either direction.
- Multiple pickup coils are used when direction sensing or pulse security is required.
- NACE compliance may be necessary when dealing with liquids containing hydrogen sulfide. The meter has housing materials which are certified to be in compliance with the material requirements set forth in NACE Standard MR-01-75 latest revision.
- Premium ±0.15% and Super Premium Linearity ±0.10%.
- AccuLERT ID-2000 Smart Preamplifier for real-time diagnostics of meter performance.
- Standard ±0.25%.
- Premium ±0.15%.
- Super Premium (3″ and 4″ ONLY) ±0.10%.
Meter Sizes – from 1.5” to 4”.
Flow Range – from 3 m3/h to 360 m3/h.
Maximum Working Pressure – from 1600 kPa to 15307 kPa.
Meter Operating Temperature Range – from -29ºC to 107ºC.