HPC40 series pressure calibrators (HPC41 – one internal pressure module, HPC42 – two internal modules) are designed for verification and calibration in the field or laboratory:
- dial and digital devices showing and recording gauge, absolute and differential pressure, current;
- pressure transmitters of various types;
- pressure switch, technical manometers;
- pressure alarms.
- Models with one (HPC41) or two (HPC42) internal modules;
- Ability to connect external pressure modules APM;
- Pressure measurement in the range of -0.1 … 100 MPa with a relative error of ± 0.025%;
- Measurement of gauge and absolute pressure with the same modules in the presence of a barometric pressure module (option);
- Difference (differential) pressure measurement under working pressure, when installing two pressure modules;
- Measurement of electrical signals (mA, V) with a relative error of ± 0.015%;
- Generation of a current signal (mA) with a relative error of ± 0.015%;
- Source = 24 V to power the current loop;
- Delivery both as a separate digital meter and as part of calibration systems with pneumatic and hydraulic hand pumps in aluminum or plastic cases;
- Unique system of quick-release fittings CPF for hand tightening, including for high pressure (up to 70 MPa);
- Free CrystalControl software that allows you to change a number of HPC40 settings from a PC and, if necessary, perform calibrator adjustments.