The HPC50 Series Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator is a highly accurate meter for pressure, DC current and voltage, as well as resistance and temperature. They are designed for verification and calibration in the field or laboratory:
- various dial and digital gauges to show and record gauge, absolute and differential pressure, current;
- pressure transmitters of various types;
- pressure switch, technical manometers;
- pressure alarms.
- Intrinsically safe design Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga;
- Models with one (HPC51) or two (HPC52) internal modules;
- External pressure modules APMi with different ranges;
- Pressure measurement in the range of -0.1 … 100 MPa with a relative error of ± 0.025%;
- Measurement of gauge and absolute pressure with the same modules in the presence of a barometric pressure module (option);
- Difference (differential) pressure measurement under working pressure, when installing two pressure modules;
- Measurement of electrical signals (mA, V) with a relative error of ± 0.015%;
- Generation of a current signal (mA) with a relative error of ± 0.015%;
- Delivery both as a separate digital meter and as part of calibration systems with pneumatic and hydraulic hand pumps in aluminum or plastic cases;
- Unique system of quick-release fittings (CPF) for hand tightening, including for high pressure (up to 70 MPa);
- Free CrystalControl software that allows you to change a number of HPC50 settings from a PC and, if necessary, perform calibrator adjustments.
- HPC50 is approved for use as a portable test instrument for Marine use and complies with DNV GL Rules for Classification of Ships, High Speed & Light Craft, and Offshore Units.