The nVision Intrinsically Safe Reference Pressure Recorder is designed for verification and calibration in the field, explosive or laboratory environment:
- Dial and digital devices showing and recording gauge, absolute and differential pressure, as well as current, voltage and temperature;
- Pressure transmitters of various types;
- Technical manometers;
- Pressure switch.
The calibrator provides a wide range of capabilities for testing a variety of valves, burst discs, recorders and other devices.
- Intrinsically safe design 0ExiaIIBT3 / T4Ga X;
- Measurement and registration of gauge and – with the installed barometric module – absolute pressure, as well as differential pressure under the operating pressure, when installing two pressure modules;
- Measurement and registration of pressure / differential pressure in the ranges of -0.1 … 100 MPa with a relative error of ± 0.025%;
- Measurement and registration of direct current, voltage, resistance (mA, V, Ohm) with a relative error of ± 0.015%;
- Datalogger up to 1 million points with simultaneous registration of readings of two modules;
- Graphic display with backlight;
- Rugged weatherproof IP67 case (withstands immersion in water up to 1 m for 30 minutes);
- Small dimensions and weight;
- Delivery both as a separate digital meter and as part of calibration systems with pneumatic and hydraulic hand pumps in aluminum or plastic cases;
- Unique system of quick-release fittings CPF for hand tightening, including for high pressure (up to 70 MPa);
- CrystalControl software, included as standard, provides extensive control of the calibrator, data logging and data processing on a PC.
- The nVision is approved for use as a portable test instrument for Marine use and complies with Det Norske Veritas’ Rules for Classification of Ships, High Speed & Light Craft and Offshore Standards.