E-DWT-H breaks new ground in dead weight tester calibration, improving the hydraulic pressure calibration process. E-DWT-H is an electronic calibrator designed to replace mechanical, piston-cylinder and weight based deadweight testers. It’s a lighter, easier-to-use deadweight tester calibration alternative that is at home in the lab or instrument shop, as well as in the field performing in-situ calibrations and tests. E-DWT-H one year measurement uncertainty is ± 0.02% of reading with ranges up to 30,000 psi. It can be configured to provide this uncertainty from its full scale down to 1 % of its range. Built-in
pressure generation and control hardware allow the operator to fill and prime the system under test and generate and precisely adjust pressure throughout the range with ease.
- 0 MPa to 70 MPa range;
- ± 0.1 % of reading measurement uncertainty from 1% to 100% of range;
- Not dependent on local gravity or ambient temperature;
- Sets and reads any pressure value directly in any unit of measure, without moving weights;
- Electronic output allows automated data collection using calibration software;
- Compact and transportable – rechargeable battery pack for 8 hours of field operation.